Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. Reston, VA
Be part of an exciting team dedicated to keeping America safe at home and abroad. Sotera Defense Solutions is seeking candidates with experience as an Intelligence Analyst in Reston, VA.
Qualified candidates must possess an active TS/SCI.
Sotera Defense Solutions seeks mid-level Intelligence Analysts responsible for:
- Help execute the intelligence component of DOD’s campaign against terrorism by producing integrated, all-source, strategic-level intelligence in support of U.S. combating terrorism plans and operations, both offensive and defensive.
- Focus on providing strategic and tactical warning, exposing and exploiting terrorist vulnerabilities, supporting DOD counterterrorism operations, and preventing terrorists from acquiring increased capabilities, particularly in the area of weapons of mass destruction.
- Provide a combating terrorism crisis intelligence support to the J2/JCS and the Combatant Commands. DCTC products and services respond to the intelligence needs of the President of the United States, Senior Cabinet Officials, the Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Services, and other U.S. Government Agencies.
- Prepare briefings, reports, and finished intelligence as subject matter experts on their assigned AoR for senior members of the Intelligence Community (IC), military commanders, and policy makers.
- Maintain awareness of current events within their AoR.
- Collect requirements and submit reports on National Terrorism Bulletins (NTB), NCTC Currents, Defense Intelligence Digest (DID), Intelligence Information Reports (IIR) and the Presidential Daily Brief (PDB)
The primary work location is Reston, VA. Hours of work are standard business hours. Travel and deployment opportunities are limited; however, candidate must be willing to travel and deploy if required.
Bachelors or Masters degree with 4+ years of intelligence analysis experience or 5+ years of intelligence analysis experience without a degree.
Deployed experience or other regional expertise is a plus.
Excellent research and writing skills, including outstanding attention to detail.
Flexibility to thrive in an evolving field with evolving technological capabilities.
Team-first attitude and strong customer service focus.
- Must pass a CI Poly.
Qualified candidates must possess an active TS/SCI. Having the CI Polygraph is a plus.
Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. (Sotera) is an agile, mid-size national security technology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and federal law enforcement agencies charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Our 1,200 employees are focused on delivering essential counterterrorism, cyber operations, intelligence, data analytics, C4ISR and force mobility solutions to our customers throughout the national security community.
Sotera Defense Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Sotera through its online applicant system, please contact Sotera’s recruiting team at email@example.com.