Physical Therapist- Chevy Chase MD Full Time
Select Medical Corporation Chevy Chase, MD
NovaCare in CHEVY CHASE, MARYLAND is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist (PT) for our outpatient location. We have additional therapists on staff able to offer support to a new graduate, but ideally seeking an outpatient experience PT. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics with reasonable caseload expectations. FULL time will include some evenings until 7pm with a balance of early morning hours.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
You can click the link above and create an online profile to complete our full HR application and upload your resume
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Physio, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Keystone Physical Therapy and Physiotherapy Associates are now a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily asSelect Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.